Operations Associate, Bow #1323 (Fully flexible all week including weekends)
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2023
Overview: Gopuff is looking for full-time Operations Associates (OAs) to join the operations team. Directly reporting to a Site Leader, OAs play an essential role at Gopuff that requires drive, perseverance, positivity, and enthusiasm for the challenge. You will accomplish a variety of warehouse responsibilities including picking, packing, receiving product, and working with our delivery riders.
Customers turn to Gopuff to provide their everyday essentials—day and night, rain or shine. We're assembling a team of thinkers, dreamers and risk takers who are ready to help us reshape the world of retail faster than ever before. And it doesn't hurt if you like snacks.
- Pick and pack items for dispatch to customers
- Receive product from vendors, ensure physical count matches purchase order/invoice, and resolve discrepancies
- Inventory management and re-shelving of canceled orders
- Clean and organize warehouse
- Manage waste and spoilage through strict compliance with FIFO practice
- Contact customer for substituted or out-of-stock items
- Must be 18 years or older
- Experience working in a restaurant, retail or warehouse environment (preferred, not required)
- Work with a fluid schedule and available during peak hours of 5pm - 2am
- General working knowledge of basic web-based software applications (e.g. Google G-Suite)
- Lift up to 20lbs. repetitively
- Holiday pay
- Weekly pay cycle (Get paid weekly!)
- Gopuff employee discount
- Career growth opportunities
- Performance appraisal
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.
See more open positions at Gopuff
Something looks off?