Campaign Manager, SIP/Sampling
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Friday, April 28, 2023
The Campaign Manager, SIP/Sampling, part of the Gopuff Ads Operations and Enablement team, will play a pivotal role in the success of Gopuff’s S.I.P. (Alc.) and Surprise & Delight (non-Alc) sampling programs. In leading all pre-campaign coordination and flighting, as well supporting on crucial wrap-report analysis, this role helps bridge the gap between cross functional teams, including Merch, Supply Chain, and Operations, to drive rigor and accountability throughout all phases of program execution. This role will also assist in optimizing and scaling the in-bag promotions program at macro-level as Gopuff grows to double its total program volume in 2023. It will be imperative that this person demonstrates the problem-solving and analytical skills necessary to thrive in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- Establish a deep understanding of Gopuff’s business, internal processes, and overall assortment (specific categories of focus will be identified after joining)
- Partner with Merchandising & Supply Chain Specialists to complete pre-launch campaign steps, including product set-up and ordering
- Work with Ops team to facilitate program announcements to drive visibility and direction in advance of launch to teams in the field
- Coordinate with creative team to input creative marketing requests for brand launches
- Coordinate with external vendors to produce supplemental program materials such as marketing inserts, custom branded swag, etc.
- Coordinate with Distribution Center (DC) and Micro-Fulfillment Center (MFC) teams to ensure proper processing of inventory
- Share reports with relevant internal teams and stakeholders to drive program rigor and accountability across cross functional partners
- Maintain and track data deliverables on each program, including Out-Of-Stock rate, Fill rate, and overall program velocity
- Improve internal campaign processes
- Bachelor’s degree required (Merchandising, Business, or Economics is a plus)
- 1-3 Years of experience in Program or Project Management
- Must have an understanding of Merchandising, Marketing, Programming, and Supply Chain
- Ability to react quickly with a strong sense of urgency
- Proficiency with Excel and Google Sheets is required
- Experience in Convenience or CPG is a plus
- Experience with Asana, Salsify, and/or Looker is a plus
- Must be extremely detail oriented and organized
- Must have effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Gopuff pays employees based on market pricing and pay may vary depending on your location. The salary range below reflects what we’d reasonably expect to pay candidates. A candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future. For additional information on this role’s compensation package, please reach out to the designated recruiter for this role.
- Salary Range (varies based on a cost of labor index for geographic area within United States): USD $49,400 - USD $78,500
We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy! We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional FSAs and HSA plans, 401k, commuter benefits, supplemental employee, spouse and child life insurance to all eligible employees.*
We also offer*:
-Gopuff employee discount
-Career growth opportunities
-Internal rewards programs
-Annual performance appraisal and bonus
*Not applicable for contractors or temporary employees.
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.
See more open positions at Gopuff
Something looks off?