Client Partner, Sampling
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Posted on Friday, April 28, 2023
Gopuff Ads is seeking an experienced sales and marketing professional to help build and sell Gopuff’s sampling solutions to CPG partners. This individual is a creative problem-solver who has a track record of working in fast-paced, ambiguous environments and exceeding sales targets. You’ll succeed in this role if: you are results-driven, a builder, enjoy working with cross-functional teams, you’re collaborative, detail oriented, and a go-getter.
- Identify, prioritize, and cultivate CPG client relationships based on sampling opportunities
- Own account planning and forecasting to inform sampling revenue targets and sales strategy
- In partnership with our Sampling Program Manager, define the overall approach for sampling and create compelling sales propositions utilizing internal & external data
- Articulate and update clients on sampling products and developments
- Partner with the Program Manager to deliver sampling solutions that achieve partner objectives and to analyze post-campaign performance & put forward recommendations
- Partner with cross-functional teams (Product, Merchandising, Marketing, Analytics) to identify strategic opportunities and unlock deeper partnerships & investment
- Exceed sales goals
- 7+ years experience in advertising/media sales (sampling sales experience preferred)
- Track record of growing a book of business and reaching/exceeding targets
- Established relationships with marketing/sampling decision-makers at CPG companies and agencies
- Understanding of the retail media landscape, supply chain & logistics
- Ability to navigate and perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Excellent organization, communication, and presentation skills
- An undergraduate degree
- Gopuff pays employees based on market pricing and pay may vary depending on your location. The salary range below reflects what we’d reasonably expect to pay candidates. A candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future. For additional information on this role’s compensation package, please reach out to the designated recruiter for this role.
- Salary Range (varies based on a cost of labor index for geographic area within United States): USD $106,400 - USD $169,100
We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy! We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional FSAs and HSA plans, 401k, commuter benefits, supplemental employee, spouse and child life insurance to all eligible employees.*
We also offer*:
-Gopuff employee discount
-Career growth opportunities
-Internal rewards programs
-Annual performance appraisal and bonus
*Not applicable for contractors or temporary employees.
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.
See more open positions at Gopuff
Something looks off?