Assistant Construction Project Manager (ACPM)
Posted on Tuesday, May 2, 2023
Overview: Join Gopuff as a Construction Program Manager where you will oversee construction projects to ensure new launches and projects are delivered on time and under budget. You will also support Facilities repair and maintenance projects. As part of the Development Team, you will report to the Development Program Manager, Global and work with Real Estate, Construction, and Facilities teams. We recognize that people come from diverse backgrounds and skills and welcome all to apply.
- Support construction projects across the UK to ensure on time completion
- Prepare job budget, develop project schedule, and coordinate project delivery
- Negotiate and manage contracts with Architects, Engineers, General Contractors, subcontractors and other external vendors and project managers.
- Report project status to cross-functional teams and proactively mitigate risk
- Support facilities projects - repairs and maintenance
- 2 years of directly related experience in a construction project accountability role
- Experience in construction, multi-site program rollouts, and managing others
- Ability to read and understand construction specifications and blueprints
- Ability to manage project timelines and budget
- Ability to travel to sites approximately 20% of the time
- BS in Construction Management or a related technical role or equivalent experience
Benefits: We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy. We offer comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Mental health support to all eligible employees.
We also offer:
Company RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units)
Gopuff employee rewards (including some great brand partnership deals)
Career growth opportunities
Annual performance appraisal and bonus
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.