Oracle Principal Developer
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 4, 2023
GoPuff’s Technology, Product and Engineering Team teams are building solutions to dramatically change the way people purchase their daily goods. We provide the modern-day solution to meet customer’s immediate everyday needs with products ranging from snacks and ice cream to household goods and beer, at the click of a button.
We are seeking an Oracle Principal Developer who is excited about creating innovative solutions to make life effortless for our cross functional teams! The kind of people we are looking for want to build optimized solutions to synthesize, organize and bring data from multiple systems including warehouse management systems, data warehouse systems and other SaaS applications to Oracle that enable us to create strong finance reporting and metrics within ERP in a fashion that leads to excellent data integrations and system performace. In short, we are looking for people who are eager to help create the future of GoPuff Financial Systems!
Your primary responsibility will be to drive the technical architecture and design of our Financial Systems. The right candidate will have the technical aptitude to drive good technology choices through collaboration with empowered teams. Success in this role will be measured by the delivery of business critical results and impact to the finance organization. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about delivering consistently great experiences within our growing team.
- In this role, you will be responsible for creating technical designs, build and unit testing for complex integrations between different systems using Oracle PaaS, OIC and Oracle OTBI
- Coordinate with cross functional business partners to gather and document the business requirements
- Keep the long term goal in mind as design the architecture of integrations
- Own and maintain Oracle integrations from monitoring, performance and constance improvement perspective
- Build a change management process around making changes to integration including Unit testing, UAT and launch
- Create and maintain the details documentation on architecture diagram of Oracle integrations for better visibility
- Work in scrum methodology to be able to break the development effort in sizable goals
- Experience in designing the Oracle architecture in fast paced, high volume industries
- Hands-on strong developer knowledge Oracle PL/SQL development
- Hands-on experience with OTBI
- Good understanding of Oracle PaaS for SaaS extension patterns
- Strong understanding of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) and PaaS for SaaS architecture
- Ability to build and maintain Oracle Cloud SaaS and OCI application and integration data security
- Understanding of Oracle Cloud ERP functionality and process
- Knowledge of Oracle Cloud ERP and SCM APIs/web services
- Excellent understanding of Agile development methodology
- Experience following a full lifecycle SDLC process, including creating technical designs, build and unit testing for complex requirements
- Technical problem-solving skills with ability to work independently or in a team-oriented environment
- Good communications skills and ability to produce high-quality deliverables
- Overall experience of 8 to 10 years in Oracle EBS and Cloud ERP/SCM as a Technical developer and architect
- Experience as developer in Oracle Fusion environment
- Understanding of financial metrics and processes
- Must have hands on experience on oracle integration technology and should independently manage the technical work and business stakeholder for end-to-end delivery
- This role is preferring candidates located in: Philadelphia, PA., Miami, FL., New York, NY., Boston, MA., Washington DC., San Francisco, CA., and Seattle, WA.
- Gopuff pays employees based on market pricing and pay may vary depending on your location. The salary range below reflects what we’d reasonably expect to pay candidates. A candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future. For additional information on this role’s compensation package, please reach out to the designated recruiter for this role.
- Hybrid - Salary Range (varies based on a cost of labor index for geographic area within the United States): USD $102,600 - $163,000.
We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy! We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional FSAs and HSA plans, 401k, commuter benefits, supplemental employee, spouse and child life insurance to all eligible employees.*
We also offer*:
-Gopuff employee discount
-Career growth opportunities
-Internal rewards programs
-Annual performance appraisal and bonus
*Not applicable for contractors or temporary employees.
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.
See more open positions at Gopuff
Something looks off?