Retail Sales Associate, Vista, #1017
Sales & Business Development
Vista, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2023
The Retail Sales Associate is responsible for providing an excellent customer experience and performing duties as assigned including, but not limited to, cashier, sales floor merchandising, replenishment, receiving and e-commerce fulfillment.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Model company values in all actions, communication and decision-making
- Maintain store standards by assisting with stocking, merchandising and e-commerce operations recovering the store to maintain cleanliness; and completing various operational projects/tasks
- Performs any other duties as directed by management
- Consistently create a positive customer experience through the utilization of the sales and customer service programs
- Educate and enroll customers into BevMo!’s ClubBev Program and the Gopuff App.
- Use product knowledge and BevMo! training to make product recommendations to customer
- Provide the customer with solutions, such as product substitutions or special ordering a product when applicable
- Pick and pack items on a per order basis for dispatch to customers
- Ability to ensure accuracy of items picked/packed
- Clean and organize warehouse
- Receive product from vendors, ensuring physical count matches purchase order/invoice, and resolve discrepancies when they do not match
- Merchandise product on the sales floor and in the warehouse to standards
- Conduct cycle counts to identify loss and improve in-stock position
- Re-shelve canceled orders promptly
- Manage waste and spoilage through strict compliance with ‘FIFO’ practices (First In, First Out)
- Communication: Provide the information required by others in a concise, direct, and unambiguous way. Strive to ensure that the receiver clearly understands the specifics of the message and are able to listen to, receive, and understand messages conveyed by others
- Driving Results: Motivate individuals to achieve and exceed goals by establishing accountabilities, clarifying performance expectations, agreeing to high standards and measures, monitoring and reviewing performance, and providing timely and relevant feedback.
- Process Management: Take a systematic approach in contributing to making the company’s workflow more effective, efficient, and capable of adapting to an ever-changing environment
- Collaboration and Teamwork: Work interdependently and collaboratively with others to achieve mutual goals. Subordinate individual aims in the interest of working with others in a way that promotes and encourages each person’s contributions toward achieving optimal outcomes
Education & Experience:
- Must be 21 years of age
- Retail, e-commerce or warehouse experience is preferred
- Gopuff/Bevmo! pays employees based on market pricing and pay may vary depending on your location. Compensation for U.S. locations is based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area.
- VIsta, CA: $15.50
- The salary range above reflects what we’d reasonably expect to pay candidates. A candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future. For additional information on this role’s compensation package, please reach out to the designated recruiter for this role.
We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy! We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional FSAs and HSA plans, 401k, commuter benefits, supplemental employee, spouse and child life insurance to all eligible employees.*
We also offer*:
-Gopuff employee discount
-Career growth opportunities
-Internal rewards programs
-Annual performance appraisal and bonus
*Not applicable for contractors or temporary employees.
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.
See more open positions at Gopuff
Something looks off?