Flexer, Temporary Operations Associate, Dallas
Dallas, TX, USA
Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2023
Gopuff is looking for Flexer Operations Associates (aka “Flexers”) to join the operations team. Directly reporting to a Site Leader, Flexers will be called upon to help staff our facilities during our busiest hours, or when to cover another teammate’s time off. As a Flexer, you’re in control of when you work and how many hours you’d like to work above the minimum of 16 hours a month. Most Flexer shifts will be 4 hours, but on occasion shifts may be longer or shorter than that. You will only be scheduled for shifts that match your availability.
The Flexer role is essential to the success of our organization and requires drive, perseverance, positivity and enthusiasm for the challenge. You will accomplish a variety of warehouse responsibilities including picking orders off the shelves, packing them in Gopuff bags, stocking shelves and working with our partner drivers.
- Pick and pack items for dispatch to customers
- Receive product from vendors, ensure physical count matches purchase order/invoice, and resolve discrepancies
- Inventory management and re-shelving of canceled orders
- Clean and organize warehouse
- Manage waste and spoilage through strict compliance with FIFO practice
- Contact customer for substituted or out-of-stock items
Perks of the Flexer Role:
- The ability to work when you want, as long as the shift is available
- Flexibility to work a minimum of 16 hours per month, with the opportunity to work up to 30 hours a week
- Your schedule doesn’t have to be the same week over week, it can vary based on your availability
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Experience working in a restaurant, retail or warehouse environment (preferred, not required)
- The ability to work a minimum of 16 hours per month, and up to 30 hours a week depending on your availability
We care about our team and want to make sure you know what to expect:
- Handle, scan and move product in a safe and well-organized manner
- Stand, push, pull, squat, bend, reach and walk during shifts
- Use carts, pallet jacks, dollies and other equipment to move product
- Lift up to 20 pounds
- Handle products that may contain tobacco, nicotine, and/or alcohol
- Work in freezer locations periodically throughout shifts
We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy! We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional FSAs and HSA plans, 401k, commuter benefits, supplemental employee, spouse and child life insurance to all eligible employees.*
We also offer*:
-Gopuff employee discount
-Career growth opportunities
-Internal rewards programs
-Annual performance appraisal and bonus
*Not applicable for contractors or temporary employees.
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.