Loss Prevention Agent
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2023
The Loss Prevention Agent for the MFC locations will be responsible for maintaining strict company standards within the interior and exterior of the MFC location. You will work well independently, as well as a cross-functional team member.
Start each day with safety in mind. Help maintain a culture of safety through partnerships and building standards that will echo throughout the facility. Monitor all physical security initiatives within the facility to include locks, access control, alarms, and CCTV. Enforce pre-established standards for Driver Partner and MFC Associates activities and behaviors.
Utilize the CCTV system to measure performance communicate noncompliance events to site and Loss Prevention leadership. Work with Regional Loss Prevention Manager to identify and address internal dishonesty.
- 1+ years of loss prevention / security experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry resources including CCTV, intrusion systems, locks, access control, data analytics and case management.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills and emotional intelligence.
- A sense of urgency, and the ability to react decisively in a confident manner.
- Ability to manage, triage and de-escalate customer and employee issues.
- Stand and walk for the duration of an assigned shift.
- Lift up to 49 pounds.
- Available to work flexible hours that may include mornings, evenings, weekends, nights, and holidays.
We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy! We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional FSAs and HSA plans, 401k, commuter benefits, supplemental employee, spouse and child life insurance to all eligible employees.*
We also offer*:
-Gopuff employee discount
-Career growth opportunities
-Internal rewards programs
-Annual performance appraisal and bonus
*Not applicable for contractors or temporary employees.
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.