Community Manager Intern
Marketing & Communications
Bristol, PA, USA
Posted on Saturday, September 23, 2023
We are seeking a proactive Community Manager Intern to join our team and build on our growth in Bristol. In this role, you will be pivotal in developing and growing Gopuff communities and identifying creative solutions to ultimately bring in new customers.
- Identify communities where Gopuff has not penetrated
- Organise and promote activations, from offline events to media channels, to attract new customers and boost brand engagement
- Create and curate relevant and engaging content to support growth in these communities
- Quantify the impact you’ve had on the business by tracking the new customers you bring in
- Must be 18 years or older
- Extremely self-motivated and results-oriented
- A creative thinker
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Knowledgeable about social media platforms
- Interested in design and aesthetics
- Passionate about your city!
- Weekly pay cycle (Get paid weekly!)
- A performance bonus
- Hands-on experience in partnership management
- Quantifiable impact: be able to say you directly contributed to X partnerships and Y new customers
- Potential for future career opportunities with Gopuff
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.