Partnerships Manager Intern
Sales & Business Development
Bristol, PA, USA
Posted on Saturday, September 23, 2023
We are seeking a proactive Partnerships Manager Intern to join our team and build on our growth in Bristol. In this role, you will be pivotal in nurturing partnerships with local brands, suppliers, and businesses, ultimately developing Gopuff’s brand perception in the city. We recognize that people come from diverse backgrounds and skills and welcome all to apply.
- Research, identify, and assess potential partners, from brands to businesses to universities
- Initiate contact and cultivate relationships with selected partners
- Seek and execute opportunities that lead to new customers and brand enhancement
- Quantify the impact you’ve had on the business by tracking the new customers you bring in
- Must be 18 years or older
- Extremely self-motivated and results-oriented
- Enthused about building relationships
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Eager to learn and take on new challenges
- Entrepreneurial and commercially minded
- Passionate about your city!
- Weekly pay cycle (Get paid weekly!)
- A performance bonus
- Hands-on experience in partnership management
- Quantifiable impact: be able to say you directly contributed to X partnerships and Y new customers
- Potential for future career opportunities with Gopuff
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.