Customer Experience Manager II
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
Join Gopuff as a Manager 2, Customer Experience where you will lead the daily operations for a team of associates across a distributed footprint in an omni-channel service environment. You'll ensure that we always do the right thing for our customers and manage outcomes core to the success of our employees and customers. As part of the Customer Experience team, you will report to the Senior Manager of Customer Experience and partner with other CX managers, workforce management, and marketplace integrity teams. We recognize that people come from diverse backgrounds and skills and welcome all to apply.
This role will have the opportunity for a fully remote work schedule with opportunities to periodically travel to one of our hub cities - where you will be able to showcase your creativity and build strong relationships with teams in a cross-functional manner.
- Communicate with partners to improve coordination and champion the voice of the customer (VoC) as we pursue business expansion activities and implement processes that are material to the customer experience with VoC inputs from across the company and marketplace.
- Coach a team of associates to ensure high levels of engagement and retention while managing employee time, performance, attendance, payroll, and personnel needs
- Assess and make recommendations to improve program, channel, and team performance with reduced variability/defects across the customer journey and lead projects, especially those that pose a risk to service delivery and are impactful to the customer experience
- Audit customer interactions, analyze customer data/feedback, handle and resolve customer and employee escalations to mitigate risk to brand
- Develop subject matter expertise across relevant operating requirements, tools, and policies to lead a team and act on limited data and problem-solves with urgency
- Prioritize and distribute important aspects of service operation and new business efforts while remaining accountable for team performance, delivery of our customer experience, corrective action, reviews, and employee concerns
- 7+ years of customer experience, customer service in an inbound operating environment
- 5+ years of Supervisor and/or Manager level leadership experience
- 3+ years of start-up experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Omni-channel management and optimization
- CRM, telephony, deflection, and automation experience
- E-commerce background
- Six Sigma or similar process improvement experience
- Program management experience
- Flexible availability, including nights and weekends
- Rigorous metrics and analytics skills
- Experience with business case development, business analysis, design, and implementation support on important projects.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- COPC Registered Practitioner preferred
- Gopuff pays employees based on market pricing and pay may vary depending on your location. The salary range below reflects what we’d reasonably expect to pay candidates. A candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future. For additional information on this role’s compensation package, please reach out to the designated recruiter for this role.
- Salary Range: $61,200 - $102,600
We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy! We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional FSAs and HSA plans, 401k, commuter benefits, supplemental employee, spouse and child life insurance to all eligible employees.*
We also offer*:
-Gopuff employee discount
-Career growth opportunities
-Internal rewards programs
-Annual performance appraisal and bonus
*Not applicable for contractors or temporary employees.
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.