Senior Consolidations Accountant
Accounting & Finance
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
Join Gopuff as a Senior Consolidations Accountant to join our Corporate Accounting team. Building and maintaining a best-in-class accounting function are core to what will make Gopuff successful. This position provides a unique opportunity to assist in the development of our consolidated financial reporting and processes for a generation-defining brand. This role will be a critical member of the accounting team; reporting directly to the Director of Financial Reporting and partnering with teams across the global organization. We recognize that people come from diverse backgrounds and skills and welcome all to apply.
Gopuff takes pride in creative problem-solving and in-person collaboration to make quick and informed decisions. This role will have a hybrid work schedule, where you will be able to showcase your creativity and build strong relationships with teams in a cross-functional manner three days a week (Tuesday - Thursday) in our Philadelphia, Miami, Washington DC, or Boston hub(s)!
- Assist with the Global consolidations process within Oracle and other financial systems
- Perform monthly revaluations, translations, eliminations for legal entities, and maintain supporting documentation and reconciliations
- Reconcile and record intercompany transactions and execute per the existing intercompany agreements
- Prepare journal entries, account reconciliations and roll-forward schedules, as well as the consolidated financial statements and fluctuation analysis
- Assist in developing and maintaining accounting policies and procedures & ensuring appropriate controls in areas of responsibility
- Ensure financials statements are prepared in compliance with US GAAP
- Assist in improvements to make processes more efficient and effective
- Support internal and external auditors in the periodic review of the Company financial records
- Support and work with general ledger team on month end close procedures
- Perform projects and provide ad-hoc information requests, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 3+ years of experience Big 4 or large public accounting firm experience preferred
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and work effectively in a team environment, and meet deadlines
- Strong understanding of US GAAP
- Proficient excel skills
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and responsiveness
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Experience with Oracle FCCS and SmartView a plus
- Gopuff pays employees based on market pricing and pay may vary depending on your location. The salary range below reflects what we’d reasonably expect to pay candidates. A candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future. For additional information on this role’s compensation package, please reach out to the designated recruiter for this role.
- Salary Range: $68,400 - $114,700
We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy! We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional FSAs and HSA plans, 401k, commuter benefits, supplemental employee, spouse and child life insurance to all eligible employees.*
We also offer*:
-Gopuff employee discount
-Career growth opportunities
-Internal rewards programs
-Annual performance appraisal and bonus
*Not applicable for contractors or temporary employees.
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.