Senior Manager - Sales Relationships
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, December 8, 2023
Gopuff is the go-to solution for immediate everyday needs, fulfilling customer orders of cleaning and home products to over-the-counter medications to food and drinks, and in some markets, alcohol - in just minutes.
As a member of Gopuff Ads, you will be integral in driving Sales Planning & Operations strategy including: pricing, revenue forecasting, goal setting, productivity, and GTM strategy as we continue scaling Retail across our small format liquor stores as well as Liquor Barn and Bevmo.
You’ll succeed in this role if: you are a builder that thrives in fast-paced environments; you enjoy workingacross teams to execute on solutions; you enjoy finding balance between short-term needs and long-terminvestments; you’re collaborative, process-driven, and decisive.
Gopuff takes pride in creative problem solving and in-person collaborating to make quick and informed decisions. This role will have a hybrid work schedule and travel, where you will be able to showcase your creativity and build strong relationships with teams in a cross functional manner from San Francisco, CA.
- Work with leadership to set and analyze large transaction Sales goals, forecasts, and pacing (primarily dealing with alcohol).
- Work directly with other businesses (D2C & B2B) to build a sales pipeline (wine, beer, & spirits) while developing a sales team.
- Assist in sales planning, productivity analysis, and product performance evaluation to inform product investment, and roadmap prioritization.
- Develop detailed sales reporting and analysis on current pipeline and alcohol trends.
- Collaborate with leadership on the sales incentive plan and execution.
- Maintain and strengthen Gopuff’s Salesforce instance: dashboards, pipeline, integration with Adtech, campaign management systems, billing, and accounting.
- Work with leadership on pricing and building strategic packages across products.
- Drive process improvement to increase efficiencies across the entire Sales organization, including account management and campaign management.
- Develop process and procedure for effective cross-functional collaboration with: Finance, Merchandising, Supply Chain, Marketing, and Product.
- Oversee vendor management and compliance with brand partners.
- Own and optimize revenue reconciliation.
- Build and present executive-level decks with analysis and recommendations (MBRs, QBRs, etc.); this is a very high visibility role and key to revenue growth.
- 7-10 years of experience performing similar duties at a fast growing organization; start-up experience, preferred.
- Strategic and highly analytical.
- Business to Business sales experience in a small to medium business required.
- Creative and solution-oriented.
- Strong execution and ability to deliver on tasks at-hand; a self-starter.
- Adaptable and thrive in high growth startup environment.
- Experience working in ad inventory management systems and CRM platforms; Salesforce required.
- Strong project management and process improvement skills.
- Strong technical skills in Excel and data visualization tools; Looker and SQL experience preferred.
- Desire to take initiative; lean in with your team; thrive on change and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Gopuff pays employees based on market pricing and pay may vary depending on your location. The salary range below reflects what we’d reasonably expect to pay candidates. A candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future. For additional information on this role’s compensation package, please reach out to the designated recruiter for this role.
- This role is eligible to participate in Gopuff's commission plan and it is common for employees in this role to receive total on-target earnings of $120,000 - $200,000. The estimated base salary for this role is $100,000 - $130,000.
We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy! We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional FSAs and HSA plans, 401k, commuter benefits, supplemental employee, spouse and child life insurance to all eligible employees.*
We also offer*:
-Gopuff employee discount
-Career growth opportunities
-Internal rewards programs
-Annual performance appraisal and bonus
*Not applicable for contractors or temporary employees.
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.