Brand & Social Director
Miami Beach, FL, USA
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2024
Gopuff is at a pivotal point in its development, with continued growth and big goals for 2024. We are looking to hire a Brand & Social Director to oversee brand, marketing and social media while leading and managing the day-to-day storytelling of Gopuff and its products and services.
This passionate leader lives and breathes creative ideation, innovative concepts and social strategy and will work to further advance the Gopuff brand and customer experience. They will work closely with department stakeholders in order to bring our narrative and visual brand to life while maintaining brand cohesion across all touchpoints as well as build and empower our social team with best practices and brand love. Above all we are looking for a leader who is analytically sharp and incredibly passionate about strategically shepherding and propelling Gopuff’s brand equity & creativity forward. We recognize that people come from diverse backgrounds and skills and welcome all to apply.
- Assist in all facets of the of the Gopuff brand from strategy to programs to visual identity
- Identify ways to enhance the value of the Gopuff brand and its products and services in the minds of target customers
- Steward and implement brand creative guidance, including style guides, vision, voice, palettes & more
- Understand ways to be locally relevant and nationally recognized, constantly push the brand forward
- Manage a team of creative marketers to own brand & partner key initiatives
- Harness the power of engagement data in order to craft and implement content and social media channel strategies
- Develop and share the master Gopuff narrative across cross-departmental workstreams, ensuring quality content deliverables with the goal of using content to create a viral (yet targeted) community effect to grow Gopuff’s product user base and social following
- Build, manage and inspire the development of first-class content via content creation team (& partners)
- Community Insights: Constantly push for ways to enhance brand’s standing by identifying and actively managing industry-related resources, websites, reviews sites to extract useful feedback for the business
- Analyze and create the right set of metrics to assess and test content performance
- Consult & work with external producers & teams, in-house team, talent & clients to help turn creative into outstandingly executed content
- Work cross-functionally to fuel brand awareness, PR/thought leadership, demand (acquisition and customer growth) and partnership opportunities; oversee the strategic, operational, and editorial activities of the content team on and off the goPuff app and across existing and future channels
- 8-12 years experience working in a high ranking position in the field of marketing & social, ideally coming from the brand or publisher side; experience in the management of a team, leading that team to the successful accomplishment of its goals
- A constant idea-generator with STRONG creative instincts: you understand the drive of today’s consumers because it’s what drives your work
- You’re an expert on what’s happening and what’s next in the world of pop culture and lifestyle content - you’re clued in
- Large scale project & team management expertise
- Exceptional communication skills, both in written and verbal form
- Capacity to manage internal and external meetings, have a strong understanding of management and communications competencies and demonstrate an ability to drive a business’s culture through a department and have personnel work towards a unified vision
- Ability to calculate ROI on every bit of social media content produced by the business
- A strong researcher, writer, presenter, and a natural-born negotiator: you can win over executives, clients, and buyers with your ideas
- A startup mindset and spirit: we win as a team, we move fast, and we get things done
- Gopuff pays employees based on market pricing and pay may vary depending on your location. Compensation for U.S. locations is based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area.
- $144,000 - 241,500 USD annually
- The salary range above reflects what we’d reasonably expect to pay candidates. A candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future. For additional information on this role’s compensation package, please reach out to the designated recruiter for this role.
We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy! We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional FSAs and HSA plans, 401k, commuter benefits, supplemental employee, spouse and child life insurance to all eligible employees.*
We also offer*:
-Gopuff employee discount
-Career growth opportunities
-Internal rewards programs
-Annual performance appraisal and bonus
*Not applicable for contractors or temporary employees.
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.