Marketing & Communications
Miami Beach, FL, USA
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2024
The ideal candidate will be prepared to join the innovative and growing team at Gopuff that will oversee brand and marketing. This person will help lead and manage the day-to-day storytelling of Gopuff and its products, services & partners. In this role, the candidate will help develop and organize campaigns and activities around calendar tentpole moments. This person will ensure Gopuff speaks with one voice, globally and locally, and that this voice is compelling to our target and future customers. We recognize that people come from diverse backgrounds and skills and welcome all to apply.
- Own all facets of the launch of Gopuff brand moments from strategy to executionIdentify ways to enhance the value of the Gopuff brand and its products and services in the minds of target customers
- Steward and implement brand creative guidance & creative ideation
- Understand ways to be locally relevant, but nationally known and constantly push the brand forward
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on brand positioning for select moments and how to bring it to life
- Collaborate with stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure unity of voice and on-brand communications
- Work closely with the cross functional team to ensure we are putting out best in class programs, promotions and communications
- PARTNER MANAGEMENT (Agency & Brand):
- Help develop strategies and manage marketing campaigns for partner programs across all channels
- Craft & execute innovative Creative Partnerships tied to non-endemic brand moments
- Understand how to analyze ROI and success of marketing campaign and articulate through reporting
- Day to day management of advertising, media agency or production partner to develop, product and execute production and implement planning
- Manage project budgets
- Ensure legal and regulatory approvals of all communications
- 5-8 Years of brand management and/or agency experience
- Willingness to learn, be a self-starter, with a “get-it-done” attitude
- Creative Excellence: Graphic design and or copywriting experience
- Experience leading projects, teams and directing junior staff
- Experience managing internal stakeholders
- Analytical skills and great attention to detail
- Time and project management skills, including ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative ability to evaluate and/or produce original thinking and ideas
- Team player mentality
- Gopuff pays employees based on market pricing and pay may vary depending on your location. Compensation for U.S. locations is based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area.
- $100,800 - 169,100 USD annually
- The salary range above reflects what we’d reasonably expect to pay candidates. A candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future. For additional information on this role’s compensation package, please reach out to the designated recruiter for this role.
We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy! We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional FSAs and HSA plans, 401k, commuter benefits, supplemental employee, spouse and child life insurance to all eligible employees.*
We also offer*:
-Gopuff employee discount
-Career growth opportunities
-Internal rewards programs
-Annual performance appraisal and bonus
*Not applicable for contractors or temporary employees.
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.