Multi Unit Site Leader I, Cleveland, #194
Cleveland, OH, USA
Posted on Friday, February 2, 2024
The Multi Unit Site Leader role is an intense and fast-paced role within goPuff that requires drive, grit, positivity, and enthusiasm.
Join Gopuff as a Multi Unit Site Leader, where you will need to be a self-starting and entrepreneurial strong leader. In this role, you will also lead multiple operation associates across retail and Micro Fulfillment Centers (MFC) to drive development and focus on PNL profitability. As part of the Field operations team, you will report to the Regional Manager and work with capacity planning, supply chain, human resource business partners, retail strategy, merchandising, marketing, finance and pricing teams. Ultimately, the success of these retail stores and/or MFCs rests on your shoulders and is determined by your ability to execute and effectively lead a team that is hyper-focused on delivering a perfect experience for our customers. We recognize that people come from diverse backgrounds and skills and welcome all to apply.
- 6+ years of experience with a fast-paced environment and leading a blended workforce of W2 and 1099 employees.
- Retail, grocery, military, restaurant or equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong skills with conflict resolution
- Strong skills with team development and engagement
- Ability to lead in an ever-changing environment
- Proven track record of being a change agent with improving processes and efficiencies
- Ability to work with fluid schedules; be available during peak hours of operation (5pm - 3am) and availability to support facility on weekends and/or holidays as needed by the business
- Ability to stand, bend, reach and walk during shifts
- Ability to lift up to 49 pounds
- Plans, directs, and is accountable for all facility operations including, deliveries, inventory, equipment, and systems
- Fanatically drive improvements to key performance indicators (KPIs) such as: Order Picking Time, Order Dwell Time, Drive Time, Order Defect Rate, and Cost Per Order.
- Accountable to drive the financial performance of the site by ensuring that budgeted productivity, labor, and other expenses are achieved
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with Gopuff and legal policies, procedures, and regulations for the warehouse by analyzing and interpreting reports
- Implementing and monitoring Human Resource compliance, asset protection, safety controls, overseeing the safety of our people and products, operational and quality assurance reviews
- Develop and implement action plans to improve performance, providing direction and guidance on executing Company programs and directing the management team in ensuring confidentiality of information, documentation and assigned records
- Teach and train your site leadership in controlling expenses and labor to ensure expenses adhere to the budget and sales volume
- Create and implement plans to improve the financial performance of the facility
We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy! We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional FSAs and HSA plans, 401k, commuter benefits, supplemental employee, spouse and child life insurance to all eligible employees.*
We also offer*:
-Gopuff employee discount
-Career growth opportunities
-Internal rewards programs
-Annual performance appraisal and bonus
*Not applicable for contractors or temporary employees.
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.