Associate Client Solutions Manager
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, February 8, 2024
Gopuff Ads is seeking an experienced sales and marketing professional to help build and sell Gopuff’s advertising solutions to key CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) and Non-Endemic partners. This individual is a creative problem-solver who has a track record of working in fast-paced, ambiguous environments and exceeding sales targets. You’ll succeed in this role if: you are results-driven, a builder, enjoy working with cross-functional teams, you’re collaborative, detail oriented, and a go-getter.
The ideal candidate is a creative problem-solver who has a track record of working in fast-paced, ambiguous environments and exceeding sales targets. You’ll succeed in this role if: you are results-driven, a builder, enjoy working with cross-functional teams, you’re collaborative, detail-oriented, and a go-getter.
- Work with Client Partners to build & maintain CPG brand & agency relationships
- Leverage Gopuff data & insights to create turnkey, packaged media solutions that achieve partner objectives/KPIs
- Serve as the main point of contact for all post-sale activities including campaign set up, optimization, reporting and performance
- Regularly identify revenue growth opportunities with existing partners
- Partner with cross-functional teams (Merchandising, Creative, Ad Ops, Product) to creative a cohesive experience that maintains client satisfaction & investment
- Become a platform & product expert
- 3-5 years experience in account/partner management (advertising/digital media preferred)
- Ability to navigate and perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Excellent organization, communication, and analytical skills
- Understanding of CPG or retail media preferred but not required
- An undergraduate degree
- Gopuff pays employees based on market pricing and pay may vary depending on your location. The salary range below reflects what we’d reasonably expect to pay candidates. A candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future. For additional information on this role’s compensation package, please reach out to the designated recruiter for this role
- Salary Range: $57,600 - $87,400
We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy! We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional FSAs and HSA plans, 401k, commuter benefits, supplemental employee, spouse and child life insurance to all eligible employees.*
We also offer*:
-Gopuff employee discount
-Career growth opportunities
-Internal rewards programs
-Annual performance appraisal and bonus
*Not applicable for contractors or temporary employees.
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.