Marketing Campaign Operations (CRM Specialist)
Marketing & Communications, Operations
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2024
Gopuff is looking for a dynamic and driven individual to join our Growth Marketing team as a Marketing Campaign Operations (CRM Specialist), primarily focused on executing CRM and other marketing campaigns. As part of the team, you will report to the Retention Marketing Manager and work closely with cross-functional teams and agencies.
Your primary focus will be on CRM campaign execution but you will also have the opportunity to assist with other areas within the Growth team, including designing off-site creative assets, supporting the Digital Merch team with in-app campaigns, and supporting in other areas such as affiliate marketing, paid media, analytics, and organic social.
We're searching for a motivated individual who's eager to become a well-rounded growth expert and make a significant impact on our business. If you're excited to take ownership of your work and are ready to take on new challenges, we want you on our team!"
- Write briefs, copy, and develop creative for CRM campaigns
- Brief agencies and occasionally execute campaigns in Braze
- Improve CRM practices by enhancing segmentation, targeting, personalization, and performance reporting
- Collaborate with commercial, category management, and visual merchandising teams to plan one-time CRM campaigns and execute them
- Create all off-site creative designs (leaflets, paid assets, print media etc)
Additionally, as needed:
- Support the Digital Merch team in launching campaigns (setting up collection pages, banner creatives, in-app journey)
- Support with product display imagery when required
- Assist with other areas within the Growth team, such as affiliate marketing, paid media, analytics and ad hoc growth projects
- Bachelor's degree in business, analytics, marketing, or equivalent experience.
- Strong interest in food trends and the quick commerce industry
- Analytical mindset with a data-driven decision-making approach
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to think critically
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Experience using Braze or other ESPs would be a nice to have.
Benefits: We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy. We offer comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Mental health support to all eligible employees.
- Company RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units)
- Gopuff employee rewards (including some great brand partnership deals)
- Annual performance appraisal and bonus
- Career growth opportunities
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.