Temporary Liquor Store Associate, Miami, #701
Miami Beach, FL, USA
Posted on Friday, October 29, 2021
Gopuff is seeking a rockstar, self-starting and ambitious individual to lead a start-up Retail Operation. As a Store Associate, you will be in charge of our customer-facing retail location. You will be working with a strong central team that will give you the tools you need to succeed in delivering a great customer experience. If you’re a growth-minded individual, if you like to have the ball, we want to talk to you.
- 2-3 years of retail sales, customer service, or hospitality management experience
- Prior experience on a sales-focused team and creating a sales culture/environment, and managing overall financial performance
- 21 years of age or older
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as business requires
- Strong business agility and flexibility
- Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks at a time and meet deadlines
- History of willingly assisting others and acting as a team player
- Lift up to 49 pounds
- Assist with general operations according to company policies and procedures
- Build and maintain a sales and service culture focused on customer experience, brand awareness, and loyalty.
- Create and foster a sales-focused environment through the training and development of team members at all levels
- Ownership of overall store appearance in accordance with marketing and merchandising guidelines, while providing a great customer shopping experience through efficient and reliable retail operations management
- Ensure visual presentation guidelines are maintained at all times, including signage and pricing
- Maintain store inventory levels and safety standards; ensure asset protection
- Participate in product knowledge training and implement in-store through team coaching
- Effectively use company information, tools, and systems to meet customer and team member need
- Drive retail sales, margin, and company metrics
We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy! We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional FSAs and HSA plans, 401k, commuter benefits, supplemental employee, spouse and child life insurance to all eligible employees.*
We also offer*:
-Gopuff employee discount
-Career growth opportunities
-Internal rewards programs
-Annual performance appraisal and bonus
*Not applicable for contractors or temporary employees.
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.