Clinician Liaison, Behavioral Health
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2023
The Clinician Liaison will work closely with Included Health's mental health clinician network to ensure clinician satisfaction, engagement and success within the practice. The Clinician Liaison will collaborate cross functionally on various practice support and growth related activities. The Clinician Liaison will work to achieve the established clinical quality, patient service level and appointment availability across all states. This person will be critical in ensuring continuity of quality care for patients.
- Provide timely, accurate and thoughtful responses to all clinician related inquiries and concerns
- Drive a high level of clinician engagement and retention by providing excellent support and communication throughout the clinicians tenure with Included Health
- Complete activities related to hiring and termination of clinicians, including contract review, communicating timelines and scheduling best practices, ensuring schedule is following contractual requirements
- Monitor clinician quality metrics, scheduling and utilization and adherence to contractual requirements to optimize clinical quality, state by state coverage, patient access, clinician productivity and visit growth goals
- Drive a high level of clinician engagement, retention and committed hours through excellent support and communication
- Collaborate cross functionally to manage clinician contract/status change requests and general inquiries
- Closely partner with clinical leadership to ensure clinical quality and maximize clinician support
- Additional activities and initiatives to support practice management and growth initiatives
- 3-5 years related experience working with clinicians in a practice management environment required
- Experience working with Therapists and Psychiatrists or Virtual Care a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interface effectively cross functionally and with the clinical practice
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to read and interpret reports and accurately identify issues and trends
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment, proficiently move through ambiguity and able to quickly adapt to change
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other common office software
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
See more open positions at Included Health
Something looks off?