Director, Product Management - Care Delivery
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2023
About the Role:
At Included Health, our mission is to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We help our members find the care and benefits they need - all in a way that is convenient and personalized. Our Care Delivery team manages our products and services that enable Included Health to remotely deliver urgent care, behavioral health, primary care, and specialty care. We’ve delivered millions of video visits that have helped our members get quality care in the most convenient settings. This team builds the member experiences, clinician tools, and supporting back office systems that enable the entire practice to run.
We are looking for a Director of Product Management to build on the vision for remote care and to help teams deliver amazing experiences for our millions of members and thousands of clinicians. This director would join the leadership team for our product management group and work closely with other leaders from our engineering, design, and data teams.
Why Join Us?
Hop on a rocketship: With the merger of Grand Rounds with Doctor on Demand, we became the second-biggest digital health company in the US. We’re on a roll and we are still only in the early innings of our mission.
Accelerate your career: Forbes’ recently named us a Best Startup Employer, and we’ve been voted a Glassdoor Best Places to work, and a 4x Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront.
Roll up your sleeves with experts with all kinds of experience: We hire for intellectual curiosity, humility, and hunger for impact. In this role you’ll get exposure across the company in many strategic projects where you’ll work closely with go-to-market leaders, finance, operations specialists, product managers, doctors, population health experts, marketers, and data scientists who share a singular goal: make healthcare better.
Make healthcare work for millions of people: We’re taking on healthcare head-on. End each day knowing that your work is transforming a $3.6 trillion industry and millions of people’s lives for the better.
As a Director of Product Management, you will:
- Define the 3 year product strategy and metrics for how Included Health delivers care to its members
- Be responsible for the member experience of accessing care through our mobile and web apps
- Work closely with engineering, design, and data teams in delivering amazing experiences for our members and clinicians
- Collaborate with our general management and clinical teams in setting the business strategy for urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care services
- Lead decisions on when to buy or build clinical tools and coach your team to do the same
- Manage and grow a team of amazing product managers
- Influence the craft of product management across the company
- Transform the way that millions of people experience healthcare
You Might Be A Good Fit If...
- You have managed teams of product managers for 5-10 years with a strong track record of creating high performing product teams
- You have experience delivering consumer products in healthcare - collaborating with clinicians and engineers to create a great member experience
- You have a proven track record of delivering impact and getting your teams to do the same
- You have a clear point of view on how you drive impact and and you ensure your team has the necessary resources to execute on priorities
- You demonstrate the ability to influence executives through both collaboration, data, and insights
- You have an understanding of the healthcare system and perspectives on what needs to improve
The United States new hire base salary target ranges for this full-time position are:
Zone A: 181,000 - 275,950 + equity + benefits
Zone B: 150,800 - 229,950 + equity + benefits
This range reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for candidates based on their respective Zone. Below is additional information on Included Health's commitment to maintaining transparent and equitable compensation practices across our distinct geographic zones.
Starting base salary for the successful candidate will depend on several job-related factors, unique to each candidate, which may include, but not limited to, education; training; skill set; years and depth of experience; certifications and licensure; business needs; internal peer equity; organizational considerations; and alignment with geographic and market data. Compensation structures and ranges are tailored to each zone's unique market conditions to ensure that all employees receive fair and competitive compensation based on their roles and locations. Your Recruiter can share details of your geographic alignment upon inquiry.
In addition to earning a base salary, this role is eligible for a performance-based bonus. Details of the Annual Bonus Plan, including performance metrics, target incentives, and potential earnings, will be discussed during the interview process.
In addition to receiving a competitive pay, the compensation package may include, depending on the role, the following:
401(k) savings plan through FidelityComprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage through multiple medical plan options (including disability insurance)
Full suite of Included Health telemedicine (e.g. behavioral health, urgent care, etc.) and health care navigation products and services offered at no cost for employees and dependents
Generous Paid Time Off ("PTO") and Discretionary Time Off (“DTO")
12 weeks of 100% Paid Parental leave
Up to $25,000 Fertility and Family Building Benefit Compassionate Leave (paid leave for employees who experience a failed pregnancy, surrogacy, adoption or fertility treatment)
11 Holidays Paid with one Floating Paid Holiday
Work-From-Home reimbursement to support team collaboration and effective home office work
24 hours of Paid Volunteer Time Off (“VTO”) Per Year to Volunteer with Charitable Organizations
Your recruiter will share more about the benefits package for your role during the hiring process.
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.