Senior Android Engineer, Member Experience
Posted on Saturday, September 16, 2023
About the role:
Included Health is focused on raising the standard of healthcare for everyone by building a member experience that effectively engages and re-engages members with healthcare. We’re looking for a Senior Android Engineer to build and design solutions to help us scale.
The member experience team builds experiences that help members effectively access and engage with Included Health products. Examples include the information architecture of our member application (like home page structure), signup, coverage matching experience, profile management, family + relationship management, and more. We’re looking for someone who can translate our complex data models into easy-to-use interfaces that result in a delightful experience that members prefer.
- Create and maintain best-in-class Android apps that power our member experiences
- Collaborate with Product, Design, Frontend, Mobile and Backend engineers and build solutions to help members engage in healthcare
- Partner with other engineering leaders to pave the way and design/architect scalable APIs that can let our frontend teams fly
- Lead cross-functional technical projects and influence the roadmap
- Demonstrate leadership and ownership over domains and projects - coding is only part of what makes a great engineer
- Mentor other engineers within the team
- BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of professional mobile development
- Ability to Lead, mentor, and motivate team members
- Command of Kotlin language
- Exceptional technical communication skills
- Experience integrating and leveraging external services for purposes such as user analytics, feature flagging, and authentication
- Desire to learn new technologies and remain on the cutting edge
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.