Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
Included Health is looking for a Full-Time Psychiatrist (MD or DO) to join our growing team of behavioral health clinicians to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone, everywhere. We are looking for someone who is passionate about caring for patients through their healthcare journey and ensuring needs are met with industry-leading interventions.
Psychiatrists will be expected to utilize video based visits to assess, diagnose and treat a wide variety of mental, emotional and behavioral disorders. Provide psychotropic medication management as indicated to assist patients with problems ranging from short-term interpersonal issues to severe, chronic conditions. By using medical and psychiatric data, psychiatrists will aid in the development of treatment plans, monitor the effects of medications, and collaborate with primary care physicians, psychologists, therapists and other healthcare professionals to help patients restore their optimal mental health.
- Assess patients via a video-based encounter.
- Perform virtual comprehensive mental health evaluations, compile patient medical data, including health history and mental status examination findings.
- Psychotropic medication management including evaluation of patient medical history, as well as medication response, adherence and tolerability for each individual patient treated.
- Develop and implement behavioral health treatment plans, evaluate results of mental health assessments, and provide med management to patients.
- Collect, record and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history and reports.
- Passion for our mission of improving the world's health through compassionate care and innovation.
- Completion of ACGME-accredited psychiatry residency program
- Board-certified/Board-eligible in Psychiatry
- Active and unrestricted M.D. or D.O. medical license in home state required; NH and MA licenses highly preferred
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to treat all ages*
- Keep up-to-date with continuing medical education
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment. Proficient with Chrome or equivalent web browsers and Internet Explorer.
- Basic understanding and working knowledge of Google Suite tools.
- Ability to navigate video-conferencing platforms, and adapt and learn new technology, including telemedicine platforms.
- Prompt and regular attendance to scheduled shifts.
- Ability to work shifts of at least various hours.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-intensity work environment.
- Ability to remain seated in a stationary position for prolonged periods.
- Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate keyboard, computer and other office-related equipment.
- No heavy lifting is expected, though occasional exertion of about 20 lbs. of force (e.g., lifting a computer / laptop) may be required.
- Ability to interact with leadership, employees, and members in an appropriate manner.
The United States base salary range for this full-time position is $184,500 + equity + benefits.
Starting base salary for the successful candidate will depend on several job-related factors, which may include, but not limited to, education; training; skill set; years and depth of experience; certifications and licensure; business needs; internal peer equity; organizational considerations; and alignment with geographic and market data. Included Health reserves the right to modify these ranges in the future. For further information, please ask your Recruiter.
In addition to receiving a competitive pay, the compensation package may include, depending on the role, the following:
- Remote-first culture401(k) savings plan through Fidelity
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage through multiple medical plan options (including disability insurance)
- Full suite of Included Health telemedicine (e.g. behavioral health, urgent care, etc.) and health care navigation products and services offered at no cost for employees and dependents
- Generous Paid Time Off ("PTO") and Discretionary Time Off (“DTO")
- 12 weeks of 100% Paid Parental leave
- Up to $25,000 Fertility and Family Building Benefit Compassionate Leave (paid leave for employees who experience a failed pregnancy, surrogacy, adoption or fertility treatment)
- 11 Holidays Paid with one Floating Paid Holiday
- Work-From-Home reimbursement to support team collaboration and effective home office work
- 24 hours of Paid Volunteer Time Off (“VTO”) Per Year to Volunteer with Charitable Organizations
Your recruiter will share more about the benefits package for your role during the hiring process.
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.