Sr. Analyst, Lifecycle and Growth Communications
Marketing & Communications, IT, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2023
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Our electric bikes and scooters have powered 400+ million rides in 250+ cities on 5 continents, replacing an estimated 100+ million car trips. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company and Fast Company Brand That Matters, we achieved a fully profitable year in 2022, becoming the first in our industry to reach this milestone.
The Lifecycle and Growth Communications Sr. analyst will be responsible for developing lifecycle campaigns and rider communications that achieve strategic objectives in an efficient and effective manner. You will be an integral part of the Rider Growth team and work closely with local operators, brand, government relations and other cross-functional stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering lifecycle campaigns and communications projects from start to finish, understanding the importance of channel usage, message cadence, consumer incentives and managing resources efficiently while maintaining message efficacy. This candidate will have experience creating campaigns that contribute towards retaining, engaging and building lifetime value with riders.
This role requires a high degree of cross-functional collaboration with teams to plan and complete shared goals, delivering seamless rider experiences across owned channels.
You will join a dynamic and collaborative team that operates with urgency, a data-driven mindset, attention to detail, and a commitment to influencing rider behavior and improving the rider experience.
It is required that this role is based in a city in which Lime operates.
What You'll Do:
- Identify and optimize “key rider moments” to create, maintain and evolve a series of rider lifecycle campaigns to generate engagement and increase rider frequency.
- Evaluate the full rider journey across all touchpoints and build out measurable and actionable testing plans to increase Rider lifetime value.
- Partner with the Data Science and Product teams to determine leading drivers of conversion and retention to influence campaign development.
- Manage ad-hoc communication projects from start to finish ensuring the completion of projects in the allocated time frame. Provide data-backed suggestions and recommendations(key messaging, channels, cadence, etc.). Keep internal and cross-functional stakeholders up-to-date with the progress of these projects (initiatives tracker, proactive communication, detailed reporting, etc).
- Create, audit and update a library of playbooks to cover the most common use cases for rider communications. Ensure the efficient use of communication channels and team’s resources.
- Partner closely with Data, product and engineering teams to:
- Develop a roadmap to allow us to create sophisticated and advanced communications.
- Ensure that all requirements are met for each campaign execution.
- Review incoming comms requests and ensure the most efficient route for completion is taken (move along with requests, create playbooks if relevant, challenge if needed or suggest alternatives).
- Proven history of delivering sophisticated and impactful consumer lifecycle campaigns.
- Experience implementing communications projects from start to finish.
- Experience creating multi channel campaigns in Braze (desirable).
- Strong written and oral communications skills – with a sharp eye for detail.
- Experience creating campaign performance reports and mapping out customer journeys using Tableau, Amplitude, Snowflake and/or Braze.
- Motivated, self-starter with the ability to function well in a high-paced environment.
- Be a strategic thinker as well as a practical doer, comfortable with rolling up your sleeves to get things done.
- Proactive -- you see “around the corner” and take initiative to add value to projects.
- Calm under pressure and solution focused when unforeseen circumstances arise.
- Constantly challenge the status quo and be entrepreneurial in pursuing new ideas and better ways of doing the job.
- Experience working across cultures and time zones in a remote environment.
- Great at working cross-functionally with local operators, brands, government relations, and others.
- Fluent in English, another language is a plus.
- As a key point of contact it is imperative that you manage stakeholders’ expectations by communicating with them promptly and proactively
The anticipated salary range for this position is $82,000.00 - $119,000.00. Equity and benefits may be provided as part of the compensation package, depending on the position offered. Not all candidates will be eligible for the upper end of the salary range. Exact salary will ultimately depend on multiple factors, which may include the successful candidate's skills, experience and other qualifications as well as the candidate's location of residence. In addition to base salary, some roles may be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of company performance, employee performance, and management discretion.
When you join Lime, you join a global community of smart, caring, talented individuals working together to deliver world-changing results; striving to create an experience that enables Limers to do their best work. Here are some ways we support and invest in our team:
Competitive salaries, performance-based annual bonus and pre-IPO equity
Health and wellness offerings for all team members starting day one including access to top-tier fitness and mindfulness apps
Flexible vacation policies with ample paid holidays tailored to country of residence
Fully-paid leave following the birth or adoption of a child and financial, medical and educational support for Limers pursuing parenthood
Support for retirement and financial goals with unlimited access to financial advisors
Unlimited, complimentary use of our vehicles in hundreds of cities around the world
Professional growth opportunities through quarterly learning days and top-tier tools
Opportunities to connect across teams and locations to network, socialize and volunteer
Culture of belonging with Employee Resource Groups that engage and promote cultural awareness and DEI training across all functions
Consistent recognition of great work through meaningful rewards and career advancements
Benefits and perks vary depending on the nature of your employment and country of residence. Terms and conditions may apply.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.
See more open positions at Lime
Something looks off?