Operations Associate - Naples (6 Month FTC)
Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Our electric bikes and scooters have powered 400+ million rides in 250+ cities on 5 continents, replacing an estimated 100+ million car trips. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company and Fast Company Brand That Matters, we achieved a fully profitable year in 2022, becoming the first in our industry to reach this milestone.
We are looking for a data-driven, hands-on, entrepreneurial minded individual to join our Southern Italy Operations team. As an Operations Associate, you will actively support our core business and be the local eyes and ears on the ground. You will tackle challenges along our operational journey from the moment a scooter arrives in our warehouse, until a customer ends their ride. This role is a great opportunity to be at the forefront of shaping the future of mobility in your city.
What You'll Do:
- Hire, train, and provide coaching to all levels of Mechanics and Operations Specialists responsible for deploying and retrieving our shared electric vehicle
- Build a safe, compliant and efficient warehouse environment that supplies a fully operational fleet of vehicles for your city
- Define new processes and best practices to drive operational excellence within the warehouse
- Partner cross-functionally on city success projects that result in identifying expansion opportunities within your region(s)
- Collaborate with engineering and product teams to drive local initiatives for revenue growth
- Define and monitor KPIs that measure the profitability, revenue and operational performance of your city
- Provide complaint management and customer incidents investigation support
- Partner with the local government relations representative to manage key legal, regulatory and safety issues
- Maintain good relations between customers, the city, employees, and Lime management
- 2+ year of experience within an Operations position; plus experience leading a team including hiring, training, and mentoring ideal
- Familiarity with the region and ability to anticipate operational challenges within this area
- Fluent verbal and written language skills in both Italian and English
- Ability to navigate, analyse and decode large amounts of data
- Proficient in Excel and Google Sheets (Tableau & SQL knowledge would be a bonus)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- International experience preferred
When you join Lime, you join a global community of smart, caring, talented individuals working together to deliver world-changing results; striving to create an experience that enables Limers to do their best work. Here are some ways we support and invest in our team:
Competitive salaries, performance-based annual bonus and pre-IPO equity
Health and wellness offerings for all team members starting day one including access to top-tier fitness and mindfulness apps
Flexible vacation policies with ample paid holidays tailored to country of residence
Fully-paid leave following the birth or adoption of a child and financial, medical and educational support for Limers pursuing parenthood
Support for retirement and financial goals with unlimited access to financial advisors
Unlimited, complimentary use of our vehicles in hundreds of cities around the world
Professional growth opportunities through quarterly learning days and top-tier tools
Opportunities to connect across teams and locations to network, socialize and volunteer
Culture of belonging with Employee Resource Groups that engage and promote cultural awareness and DEI training across all functions
Consistent recognition of great work through meaningful rewards and career advancements
Benefits and perks vary depending on the nature of your employment and country of residence. Terms and conditions may apply.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.
See more open positions at Lime
Something looks off?