Order Management Associate
commerce, ca, usa
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Our electric bikes and scooters have powered 400+ million rides in 250+ cities on 5 continents, replacing an estimated 100+ million car trips. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company and Fast Company Brand That Matters, we achieved a fully profitable year in 2022, becoming the first in our industry to reach this milestone.
Lime is looking for a detail oriented, customer driven Order Management Associate for its global supply chain team, reporting into the Order Management Supervisor. You will actively shepard orders from the point of request, through the fulfillment process and to the point of delivery. You will communicate with Lime internal customers and both up and downstream Supply Chain partners.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in rapidly evolving, high growth environments display experience with data entry and customer facing interactions. You are a collaborative business partner with a focus on proactive communication. You are data-driven, innovative, and resilient. You are a continuous learner, and thrive on your ability to solve complex problems that deliver meaningful and sustainable competitive advantage.
This is an onsite position located in our Commerce, CA Logistics Hub.
What you'll do:
- Extract data from multiple sources such as Email, Google Sheets, JIRA for the purpose of generating customer orders and uploading them into NetSuite ERP
- Manage communications from Supply Chain, Logistics and Distribution Center in support of Lime Internal customers at Field Operations Centers
- Ensure timely order status updates are made across multiple platforms
- Monitor communications from field teams and respond with status updates
- Proactively generate communications with order details
- Review incoming order requests and monitor their progress through the fulfillment process drawing attention to any disruptions and communicating delays to customers
- Monitor new orders for compliance to Supply Chain processing standards
- Manage various spreadsheets, recommend improvement and collect feedback from customers
- Assist with integrations to external platforms to highlight order flow requirements
- 2+ years of experience working in an Order Fulfillment or Distribution Center related function
- Familiar with order processing within an ERP, preferably prior direct experience with NetSuite
- Experience with best in class fulfillment processes
- Knowledgeable of warehouse management systems and fulfillment operations
- Prior experience with ERP platforms for implementation and optimizations specific to order set up and transactions
- Excellent problem solving skills with ability to influence business leaders and teams
- Experience utilizing Excel to manipulate data
- Prior hands on experience working with inventory control teams and an understanding of inventory transactions.
This is a contracted position that will be hired, managed, and compensated through a third-party employer. By submitting information through this posting, the applicant agrees Lime may forward all submitted information to the applicable third-party employer, and the third-party employer may contact the applicant regarding the role.
The hourly rate for this position is $25.00 - $33.00 depending on the location of the candidate hired. This position is not eligible for benefits through Lime as this is a contract position.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.
See more open positions at Lime
Something looks off?