Project Manager, Culture and Inclusion, People
People & HR, Operations
Posted on Wednesday, January 10, 2024
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Our electric bikes and scooters have powered 400+ million rides in 250+ cities on 5 continents, replacing an estimated 100+ million car trips. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company and Fast Company Brand That Matters, we achieved a fully profitable year in 2022, becoming the first in our industry to reach this milestone.
We are seeking a talented project manager to join our team and play a critical role in driving our People transformation initiatives. This role is part of the People team reporting to the Head of PMO and DEI. As a Project Manager, Culture and Inclusion, you will design and deliver on our strategic efforts to support a high morale, inclusive culture. You will own the implementation and impact tracking of programs and initiatives such as operationalize our Employee Resource Groups, drive projects supporting our People strategy, and identify opportunities and develop solutions to strengthen our global inclusion strategy. You will also be responsible for delivering multiple work streams, collaborating across the People team and with other stakeholders to identify and prioritize inclusion efforts and ensure alignment with business goals. If you are passionate about delivering data-informed solutions to drive meaningful change and have a track record of success in inclusive workplace initiatives and project management, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a startup culture. You will be comfortable working within an evolving environment. You are an in the moment problem solver and are able to stay focused on building and scaling for the future. You thrive on building relationships and uncover the employee sentiment around current offerings.
We are a remote first company and for many roles, we welcome applications from anywhere we operate.
What you'll do:
- Drive the development and implementation of data-driven solutions to support our global People strategy
- Drive and manage global HR projects and programs from initiation to completion, ensuring they are executed on time and within budget. This includes defining project scope, objectives and deliverables, developing detailed project plans, and communicating progress.
- Develop and execute thoughtful implementation plans considering the unique needs of our workforce
- Provide thought leadership on industry best practices and emerging trends in inclusive workplace practices, and share insights with stakeholders across the organizations
- Manage relationships with external vendors and consultants as needed to support project delivery and ad hoc data requests
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in project management; with a track record of successfully influencing cross-functional teams and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-directed and proactive with the ability and motivation to learn fast, work independently, and prioritize work using time efficiently
- Well-developed interpersonal and verbal communication skills
When you join Lime, you join a global community of smart, caring, talented individuals working together to deliver world-changing results; striving to create an experience that enables Limers to do their best work. Here are some ways we support and invest in our team:
Competitive salaries, performance-based annual bonus and pre-IPO equity
Health and wellness offerings for all team members starting day one including access to top-tier fitness and mindfulness apps
Flexible vacation policies with ample paid holidays tailored to country of residence
Fully-paid leave following the birth or adoption of a child and financial, medical and educational support for Limers pursuing parenthood
Support for retirement and financial goals with unlimited access to financial advisors
Unlimited, complimentary use of our vehicles in hundreds of cities around the world
Professional growth opportunities through quarterly learning days and top-tier tools
Opportunities to connect across teams and locations to network, socialize and volunteer
Culture of belonging with Employee Resource Groups that engage and promote cultural awareness and DEI training across all functions
Consistent recognition of great work through meaningful rewards and career advancements
Benefits and perks vary depending on the nature of your employment and country of residence. Terms and conditions may apply.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.