Clinical Recruiter (Contract)
People & HR
Remote · New York, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, February 11, 2023
Who We Are
Ro is a direct-to-patient healthcare company with a mission of helping as many patients as possible achieve their health goals. Ro is the only company to offer telehealth care, at-home diagnostic testing, labs, and pharmacy services nationwide. This is enabled by Ro's vertically integrated platform that helps patients achieve their goals through a convenient end-to-end healthcare experience spanning from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. Since 2017, Ro has helped millions of patients in nearly every single county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts.
Ro was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2022, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2022 for our third consecutive year, and named one of FORTUNE's 2022 Best Medium Workplaces.
As a Clinical Recruiter (Contract) you will partner directly with our Medical Operations and Clinical teams to discover, recruit, and hire top talent. This role will be focused primarily on scaling our provider network with practitioners, registered nurses, and patient advocates. You'll be a key partner to hiring managers, driving value through operational excellence and constant innovation to help scale our teams. If you're someone who thrives in a creative and highly competitive landscape and operates with a sense of urgency, we want to hear from you.
What You'll Do:
- Drive full-cycle recruitment for multiple positions across our Clinical and Medical Operations teams
- Build and maintain a strong network by proactively sourcing and engaging with active and passive candidates
- Optimize and drive effective interview processes that lead to informed hiring decisions, promote a positive candidate experience, and result in strong hires
- Leverage metrics to monitor and optimize the recruiting process and provide data-driven recommendations
- Ensure the timely completion and collection of interview feedback. Coach and train interviewers where necessary
- Coach candidates through the interview process, ensuring they are prepared to meet the team
- Develop value propositions for roles that communicate culture and mission in ways that resonate with clinical talent
- Structure offers and understand compensation bands to determine appropriate offer packages
- Keep up to date with market trends, new technology, and approaches to best engage with clinical talent
- Keep our ATS (Lever) updated in order to maintain data integrity
- Reinforce our commitment to DE&I in the recruitment process
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of recruiting experience with 3+ years in clinical recruiting, ideally at startup and healthcare technology companies
- Can act as a strategic partner to business leaders in order to understand their hiring and recruitment needs and help them build strong teams
- Exceptional communication with a focus on consistent and timely follow-up and an innate ability to build rapport with candidates
- Self-motivated with an unparalleled sense of urgency and commitment to getting stuff done without sacrificing quality
- High tolerance for ambiguity and shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interact with and influence across all levels of the organization
- Sourcing skills that extend beyond LinkedIn
The target hourly rate for this position ranges from $55-85/hour. When determining compensation, we analyze and carefully consider several factors, including location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. These considerations may cause your compensation to vary.
Ro recognizes the power of in-person collaboration, while supporting the flexibility to work anywhere in the United States. For our Ro’ers in the tri-state (NY) area, you will join us at HQ on Tuesdays and Thursdays. For those outside of the tri-state area, you will be able to join in-person collaborations throughout the year (i.e., during team on-sites).
At Ro, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths — and that embracing them will create real change in healthcare. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building an inclusive environment where you can be you.
See more open positions at Ro
Something looks off?