Workplace Experience Coordinator
Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2023
Who we are:
Want to make an impact? Join our pack and come work (and play!) with us.
We believe everyone deserves the unconditional love of a pet—and at Rover, our mission is to make it easier to experience that love. Founded in 2011, the Rover app and website connect dog and cat parents with loving pet sitters and dog walkers in neighborhoods across the US, Canada, and Europe. We empower our community of trusted pet sitters and dog walkers to run their own pet care businesses on Rover with the tools and security of a global company to back them.
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, we work closely with our teams in Barcelona, London, San Antonio, Spokane and remote locations. We’ve got a reputation for being a great place to work, having been named among the 100 Best Companies to Work For in Seattle Business Magazine and Washington’s Best Workplaces in the Puget Sound Business Journal. We're an agile, fast-growing company, and our leadership comes from some of the world's most respected tech companies.
At Rover, our furry coworkers are just as important as our human ones—and we wouldn’t have it any other way. Along with making the joys of pet parenthood more accessible, we’re committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming community of pet people—and that starts with our employees.
Who we’re looking for:
We're looking for a Workplace Experience Coordinator to manage our Barcelona office. As the Workplace Experience Coordinator you'll primarily be responsible for being the go-to office support, maintaining our office environment by providing excellent customer service to our employee population and supporting office services, dog programs, events, regular office activities and more.
You'll succeed in this role if you love delivering great experiences, are highly organized and efficient and have a passion for improving work spaces.
- Manage our Barcelona office facilities and operations, including maintenance, cleanliness, and ensuring a comfortable and safe work environment for our employees and visitors
- Plan and execute office-wide Barcelona events and initiatives, including biweekly company meetings and monthly connection experiences - ensuring logistics, budgets, and timelines are effectively managed
- Serve as a point of contact for employee enquiries and concerns, providing guidance on policies and procedures, and assisting with resolving workplace issues
- Collaborate with external vendors and suppliers to ensure the smooth operation of workplace services, such as catering, cleaning services, snacks and office supplies
- Maintain a positive and effective working relationship with our Barcelona building management
- Collaborate with other teams to plan and execute office space moves/adjustments with consideration to employee and dog needs, departmental requirements, and future growth
- Manage the dog program for our Barcelona office space
- Manage administration of various travel/expense platforms
- Manage Workplace Experience employee communications and resources
- You are highly proficient in English and Spanish
- You have 3+ years of experience in facilities or office management work
- Ability to work in a Dog-Friendly Office
- Detail oriented, with strong organisational and analytical skills
- Ability to adapt and learn, with a strong interest in growing your skills set
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt to interruptions without missing a beat
Nice to Have:
- Proficiency in G-Suite (G-Mail, G-Cal, G-Drive, etc.) and Slack
- Experience using Jira ticketing system
- Experience with office build-outs and construction projects
Benefits of Working at Rover.com
- Competitive compensation
- Permanent contract
- Private health insurance
- Discounted Gym Access (via AJ by Gympass)
- Bring your dog to work (and unlimited puppy time)
- Monetary help for adopting a dog plus yearly credit to use on our platform
- Grab snacks, fresh fruit, in our kitchen to keep yourself going
- Bi-weekly Company lunches
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, game nights, and more
Applicants must have the right to work in the European Union and live in the Barcelona area or plan to relocate.
Rover is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting a diverse, inclusive and inventive environment with the best employees. We’re driven by seeing our people succeed and grow, and we work to ensure everyone contributes to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are committed to work with you to look for reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
See more open positions at Rover
Something looks off?