Facilities Security Officer
Second Front Systems
Posted on Thursday, February 1, 2024
***WE ARE NOT OPEN TO WORKING WITH AGENCIES ON THIS POSITION***
Second Front Systems (2F) is seeking a motivated Facilities Security Officer to support our team. We are a fast-growing entrepreneurial team working at the convergence of technology and national security. The work will be dynamic and wide-ranging, ensuring security measures are met to safeguard the physical and digital assets of the organization, supporting the deployment and scale of our Game Warden platform.Within the Security team under the Product Organization, with direct reporting to the VP of Security, the Facilities Security Officer will hold a central role in preserving crucial assets and information. This includes active contributions to national security initiatives and meticulous adherence to rigorous regulations within the defense sector. In this role, the Facilities Security Officer will play an integral role in not only safeguarding assets but also actively contributing to the overall security and compliance strategy of the organization.
Note: This position requires U.S. citizenship due to government contract requirements.
- Collaborate with the executive team to formulate and implement comprehensive security strategies aligned with business objectives
- Maintain strict confidentiality as related to all security mattersEstablish and maintain a program dedicated to addressing insider threats
- Perform a wide variety of administrative duties in support of security procedures and requirements
- Aiding employees in initiating, managing, and concluding processes related to personnel clearance
- Conducting security clearance indoctrination briefings and debriefingsProcess visit authorization requests in DISS and NBIS for personnel for classified visits
- Follow policies and procedures as described in corporate manuals and directives
- Maintain PKI for Defense Information System for Security (DISS)Support the company as a direct advocate to DCSA
- Have a strong interest in matters of national security
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to articulate security concepts to diverse audiences
- Strong attention to detail, especially in ensuring compliance with security protocols and regulations
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, changing environment
- Experience processing notification letters and visit authorization requests for new Task Orders
This role is full-time. As a public benefit corporation, we’re a team of purpose-driven trailblazers transforming the future of U.S. national security. We hire the best to do their best and, as such, we are committed to providing the perks and benefits you need to be successful—both in- and outside the workplace.
We offer you:
100% Healthcare, vision and dental coverage
401(k) + 3% company contribution
Wellness perks (Fitness classes, mental health resources)
Equity incentive plan
Tech + office supplies stipend
Annual professional development stipend
Flexible paid time off + federal holidays off
Work from anywhere
Visit our careers page to learn more.
WHO WE ARE
At Second Front Systems (2F), we equip defense and national security professionals for long-term, continuous competition for access to emerging technologies. Founded by two former U.S. Marines with firsthand experience of the dangers outdated technology poses in combat, our team is dedicated to fast-tracking government access to disruptive, commercially-proven technology for U.S. national security missions.
Our Game Warden product, a fully managed and compliant DevSecOps platform, accelerates the process for accrediting software as a service (SaaS) applications for government use.
Learn how 2F can help you make an impact on national security missions at www.secondfront.com
ONE LAST THING…
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested—We'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience.