Technical Account Manager
Second Front Systems
IT, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, February 1, 2024
***WE ARE NOT OPEN TO WORKING WITH AGENCIES ON THIS POSITION***
Second Front Systems (2F) is seeking a motivated Technical Account Manager to support our team. We are a fast-growing entrepreneurial team working at the convergence of technology and national security. The work will be dynamic and wide-ranging, supporting the deployment and scale of our Game Warden platform and future platform offerings of Second Front.Sitting in the Customer Experience Team under the Growth Organization and reporting to the Director of Customer Success, the Technical Account Manager will be responsible for ensuring successful outcomes of applications to the GameWarden platform and providing ongoing Technical Support to a dedicated group of customers. The Technical Account Manager will work closely with the Customer Success Managers. They will participate in customer meetings, actively work on support tickets, and drive escalations to resolution through diligent internal interactions with exceptional follow up. This role requires excellent workload and project management skills, focusing time where most value can be delivered, and balancing competing requirements.
Note: This position requires U.S. citizenship due to government contract requirements.
- Independently provide ongoing and proactive technical leadership and support to Second Front Systems strategic customers with little direction
- Contribute to customer success planning by defining metrics, scope, milestones, deliverables, and risks in collaboration with customers
- Serve as a product subject matter expert for customersNavigate ambiguity by Identifying, document, and submit potential product improvements and risks
- Act as an escalation point for security-related concernsProvide technical support for tier 1 pairing sessions, and escalations
- Provide proactive recommendations that support the customer's requirements, roadmap and ongoing technical needs
- Direct crisis and incident response, working with the account team, technical support, operations and engineering teams to ensure timely resolution, while communicating effectively with customers
- Responsible for scheduling own time and for quality completion of multiple tasks within a varying environment of changing constraints
- Create and deliver executive customer presentations that outline system performance, potential issues, ROI and suggested forward courses of action
- 5+ years of industry experience in a client/professional services, sales engineer, senior support engineer
- Experience in Confluence, Salesforce, and Gitlab
- Very strong customer service and excellent communications skills, both written and oral
- A history of successfully leading and directing technical staff through crisis situations
- Adaptable and willing to learn new technologies
- Knowledge of project management and strong time management skillsKnowledge of compliance regulations and records management pertaining to the ATO process
This role is full-time. As a public benefit corporation, we’re a team of purpose-driven trailblazers transforming the future of U.S. national security. We hire the best to do their best and, as such, we are committed to providing the perks and benefits you need to be successful—both in- and outside the workplace.
We offer you:
100% Healthcare, vision and dental coverage
401(k) + 3% company contribution
Wellness perks (Fitness classes, mental health resources)
Equity incentive plan
Tech + office supplies stipend
Annual professional development stipend
Flexible paid time off + federal holidays off
Work from anywhere
Visit our careers page to learn more.
WHO WE ARE
At Second Front Systems (2F), we equip defense and national security professionals for long-term, continuous competition for access to emerging technologies. Founded by two former U.S. Marines with firsthand experience of the dangers outdated technology poses in combat, our team is dedicated to fast-tracking government access to disruptive, commercially-proven technology for U.S. national security missions.
Our Game Warden product, a fully managed and compliant DevSecOps platform, accelerates the process for accrediting software as a service (SaaS) applications for government use.
Learn how 2F can help you make an impact on national security missions at www.secondfront.com
ONE LAST THING…
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested—We'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience.