Senior People Business Partner (Hybrid, NYC)
Senior People Business Partner
As a Senior People Business Partner, you will support our Technology Department leaders who are driving engaged and high-performing teams here at Thirty Madison! Your ability to be a strategic thought partner with a track record of delivering people strategies and programs that drive engagement, retention, and business results make you a perfect fit for the role. Your ability to be highly adaptable, a skilled problem solver and communicator, and a trusted advisor will be integral to your success as a key player on the Human Resources team. Above all, you embody the Thirty Madison mission of providing access to healthcare for all who suffer from chronic conditions!
Comp | Perks | Benefits
- The base pay range for this position is $122,400 - $168,300 per year.**
- Competitive Salary + Annual Incentive Plan + Stock Option Package
- Robust and affordable Health, Dental, and Vision plan options
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $500 happiness stipend
- Flexible time off policy
- Career growth opportunities
** Within the range, individual compensation will be determined through a wide variety of factors including but not limited to education, experience, knowledge, and skills. Please note that the compensation range listed reflects the base salary only, and does not include incentive target, equity, or benefits.”
What you get to do every day
- Serve as HR Business partner for our Technology Department, supporting various functional leaders up through VP-level and their teams in our building strong relationships and acting as a trusted thought partner
- Provide guidance to business leaders on professional development, career pathing, performance management, employee relations, organizational planning, workforce planning and retention strategies
- Create and implement people strategies and programs that promote engaged and impactful teams aligned with Thirty Madison’s business strategy
- Coach business leaders to support their development as effective leaders for the organization
- Champion change efforts, providing support and frameworks for leading change to drive adoption
- Oversee the performance management process and provide guidance to leaders on their employee reviews and evaluations
- Leverage data and analytics to inform and measure success of people initiatives and influence change
- Foster a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workforce at all levels of the organization
- Maintain a pulse on the organization to help drive proactive programming to improve employee engagement
- Act as a culture builder in all of your interactions, leading by example, embodying our values and promoting a culture of feedback and communication
What you bring to the role
- 5-8 years of progressive HR experience with a demonstrable track record
- Deep knowledge of HR practices and employment laws
- Able to go to our NYC office 1-2 days a week
- Experience in org design, organizational planning, employee relations, employee engagement, retention strategies, and coaching
- Proven ability to influence and drive change with senior leaders, aligning the people strategy with business goals and growth
- Strong communication and relationship building skills to support teams and build trust
- Sophisticated coaching and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interpret data to drive actionable insights and thoughtful solutions to business challenges
- Experience balancing longer-term strategic initiatives with more immediate priorities
- Experience in supporting Tech / Engineering departments
- Health tech experience
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Thirty Madison we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is a family of specialized healthcare brands devoted to creating exceptional outcomes for all. Each of its specialized brands is focused on a specific ongoing condition, and thoughtfully designed to support the unique needs of its community with personalized treatments and care; with Keeps for men's hair loss, Cove for migraine, Facet for skin conditions, and NURX for sexual health. With empathy at the heart of its innovation, its proprietary care model empowers hundreds of thousands of people with ongoing conditions with the accessible, effective treatments across a lifetime of care. In just four years, we’ve built a number of brands and are continuing to grow rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
We are honored to become Great Place to Work certified and be included on BuiltIn's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City, and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. We've also been recognized by Forbes' Best Startup Employers, being named as one of America's Best Places to Work 2022. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day. Learn more at ThirtyMadison.com.
*This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your I-9 Form information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.*
*Please be aware that there are fraudulent entities who are falsely claiming to be or represent Thirty Madison in order to solicit sensitive personal information or payment. Thirty Madison is not in any way associated with these entities or practices. The safety and integrity of those seeking employment with us is of the utmost importance and we actively work with our legal and security teams to prevent future incidents.
Thirty Madison will never ask for sensitive information or payment when engaging with job seekers. The entities use many methods to perpetuate these scams, including but not limited to: participating in a text-only interview, using Thirty Madison’s trademarks on their correspondence, or providing you with a seemingly legitimate offer letter. If you suspect you are a victim of this scamming, we encourage you to cease further contact and report the crime to The Federal Trade Commission.