AWS Regional Alliance Manager
AWS Regional Alliance Manager
At Udemy, we’re on a mission to improve lives through the power of learning. We’re a leading global learning company and one of the world’s largest education platforms, with more than 67 million learners. Our goal is to provide flexible, effective skill development to empower organizations and individuals.
Talented people are everywhere, and the right opportunity can be hard to come by. That’s why we’re focused on revolutionizing learning, using our skills and expertise to help others develop theirs and reach their full potential. Individually, we bring our unique perspective to reimagine the way we share knowledge. Together, we can improve lives by making learning more accessible for our learners, our instructors, and businesses around the world.
You’re an active listener and a determined person who thrives in a collaborative environment like ours. You want to use your skills to help others progress, whether that’s internally with your team or seeing the impact your work can have on people around the world as you help us expand into new markets. You’re ready for a challenge and aren’t afraid to try new ideas.
About this role
Udemy Business is looking to hire a LATAM AWS Alliance Manager, who will lead business development strategy and execution with AWS in LATAM. This is a fantastic opportunity to scale Udemy’s partnership with AWS by developing a comprehensive joint go-to-market plan and launching LATAM specific strategies You will work closely with others across the Udemy partnership team supporting AWS specific motions, including the LATAM AWS Partner Success Manager and global AWS Marketing Manager.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead business development strategy and execution with AWS in LATAM
- Build relationships with AWS leaders and executives; engage AWS partner and field teams to develop Udemy’s partner reputation, ultimately leading to accelerated and sourced deals
- Lead joint sales collaboration between the Udemy team and AWS teams; manage high value Udemy sourced opportunities from top of funnel through close in collaboration with Udemy and AWS stakeholders;
- Lead internal enablement on key AWS go to market motions; inform Udemy teams on strategy, tactics, and skills needed to work productively with AWS
- Engage executives from AWS and Udemy to ensure alignment at the highest of levels; serve as an AWS thought leader, playing a key role in educating, sharing best practices, and presenting at events
- Work with Partner Enablement and Partner Marketing on resources that will guide AWS account teams in lead-generation activities.
- Primary focus is on aligning Udemy sourced opportunities with AWS teams and resources ; coordinate with the LATAM Partner Sales Manager on closing AWS sourced opportunities
- Travel will roughly be 50%+
What you’ll have
- 5-10+ years of experience in alliance / partner management, business development, or channel sales, ideally with AWS or other hyperscalers
- Strong understanding of AWS go-to-market organization structure including partner, channel, account, and marketing teams; understanding of incentive programs
- Strong communication, presentation, and collaboration skills. Ability to build and nurture trusted executive and cross-functional stakeholder relationships.
- Data-driven and process-oriented; Have superior project and time management skills, and excellent attention to detail
We understand that not everyone will match each of the above qualifications. However, we also realize that everyone has unique experiences that can add value to our company. Even if you think your background might not perfectly align, we'd love to hear from you!
Life at Udemy
We aspire to be as vibrant and dynamic as the communities we serve, as inquisitive as those who use our platform, and as revolutionary as the future we strive to open for everyone. Here are some of the things we love about life at Udemy:
We’re invested in creating an inclusive environment that welcomes a diverse range of backgrounds and experiences. From creating employee resource groups, ensuring we’re a Fair Pay Workplace, and building a flexible work culture, our belonging, equity, diversity, and inclusion (BEDI) initiatives always put our people first. We want you to be able to bring your authentic self to work because when we all do, we’re better for it.
Learning is what we do – inside and out. Our Learning & Development team is second to none, helping ensure your journey is one of continuous progression. You’ll also have unlimited access to Udemy courses, monthly UDays (meeting-free professional development days), and a generous annual professional development stipend.
Our reason to exist is to revolutionize learning – that calls for taking risks and learning from failures. Whether it’s our hackathons (a company-wide effort to envision new possibilities for our product) or sharing our prototypes, we see experimentation as a crucial step on the path to success.
We’re committed to creating world-class employee experiences and are proud of the recognition of this by Great Place to Work.
Of course, the best thing about being part of Udemy is knowing your work makes a difference for people and organizations around the world. You’ve got the skills; why not use them to help others develop theirs?
At Udemy, we value diversity and inclusion and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition, or disability.
Our Benefits Start With U
Our benefits package at Udemy “starts with U” and is grounded in mission-driven benefits that intentionally align with our core values. Here’s a sneak peek at just a few highlighted benefits if you’re a full-time Udemate based in the Brazil:
Core Benefits: Comprehensive medical, dental, life and income protection coverage
Parental Benefits: Financial assistance for fertility (including egg-freezing), adoption, and surrogacy expenses; twelve weeks of paid family bonding for birth, surrogacy, adoption, and foster placement as well as a two-week “ease-back” program that enables parents to return part-time at full pay. Birthing Parents are eligible for a total of 120 days + 60 days voluntary extension.
Whole U: Fully paid memberships for meditation/mindfulness, therapy/coaching visits, financial planning, fertility and family building, maternity and newborn care, parenting and pediatrics, menopause care, breastmilk shipping, and caregiving support
Learning: Free access to Udemy and Udemy Business plus a yearly stipend to spend on professional development
Retirement: Udemy will match 100% of employee contributions (up to 5% of monthly salary)
Charitable Giving: Corporate charitable match for eligible nonprofits and charities
Vacation: 30 days per year after your first year of employment
Holidays: Thirteen paid holidays throughout the year
Information regarding data privacy is available within the Udemy Careers Privacy Notice.