Inside Sales Specialist (Remote Arizona)
For too long, buying or selling a used car has been a headache and a hassle. But at Vroom, we’re changing the game: our innovative end-to-end ecommerce platform and data-driven technology brings all phases of the vehicle-buying and selling process to consumers wherever they are. Our success is only possible with the help of our hardworking Vroommates, who drive better customer experiences every day. Vroom is an exciting, dynamic workplace, and there's no better time to join the team.
Base Pay Range:$22,100.00 - $29,900.00
- Calling out to and working with leads, converting prospective shoppers into customers
- Conduct discovery calls with shoppers to identify their needs and provide suitable options
- Collaborate with our network of lenders and in-house financing to qualify shoppers for financing
- Match customers with vehicles that meet their needs and available financing options
- Collect deposits and customer documentation required to complete the sale
- Collaborate with customer success teams and logistics to ensure successful completion of the sale
- Understand the various documentation federal, state and local laws required for automobile sales
- Keep abreast of new products, features, accessories and their benefit to customers
- Previous experience in sales, preferably in a high volume sales call environment.
- Demonstrated success in consistently meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build rapport with customers and establish trust
- Detail-oriented and organized, with experience using CRMs
- Experience using salesforce.com
- Knowledge of automotive products, services, and industry trends
- Customer experience
- Evening shift 1-10pm EST
- Weekend availability
- Competitive compensation package - (Hourly pay + uncapped commission)
- Generous time off - 15 Days of PTO, 5 Sick Days, 12 Holidays (including 2 Floating Holidays)
- Medical plans (For as little as $1 per month) including an HSA plan with a ($250-$500 annual) company match
- 100% paid short-term and long-term disability, and life insurance
- Employee discount program on Vroom auto purchases
- Fantastic company culture that values; service, progress, employees, engagement, and development
- Hourly base pay: $12.80
- Hourly training pay: $15.62 gradually declining to $0 after 7 weeks
- Commissions earned under uncapped plan, paid monthly: $0 to an uncapped amount
- Hourly base pay: $12.80-$16.00 (based on performance metrics +3 months in position)
- Commissions earned under plan, paid monthly: $0 to an uncapped amount (“on target” performance achievement of 25 units contracted averaging 12 points per contract = $3,675)
- Phase 1 - Complete Application
- Phase 2 - Look for a “Next Steps...” email inviting you to submit a Video Interview (optional) in order to expedite your application.
- Phase 3 - those identified in the Video Phase by our Recruiting team as potentially the most highly qualified candidates for the job will be contacted to conduct a 30-minute phone/video Recruiter screening interview.
- Phase 4 - those who have completed a Recruiter screening and been identified by the Company during Phase 3 as potentially the most highly qualified candidates for the job will be invited to conduct two 30-minute video interviews with Hiring Managers and asked to submit a video interview if they have not already done so.
Commitment to Diversity and Equal Employment Opportunity
Vroom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating and supporting a work environment where all employees can find their drive. To do that, we champion a workplace where each and every person is treated with dignity and respect and is valued for their unique perspectives and contributions. We believe our values of SPEED (Service, Progress, Employees, Engagement, and Development) are best realized in an environment, whether physical or virtual, where every individual has the ability to bring their whole selves to work and contribute fully.
Vroom maintains a working environment that encourages mutual respect and promotes harmonious and friendly relationships among employees. The company prohibits any form of employment discrimination or harassment against employees, applicants, or other protected persons in the workplace based on a protected characteristic(s), regardless of who the source is of such conduct. Protected characteristics include race, color, religion, creed, sex (including gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or pregnancy, childbirth, or a related medical condition), national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, service in the uniformed services, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This commitment to antidiscrimination and antiharassment applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment including, but not limited to, recruitment and hiring.
Vroom likewise provides reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants, employees, or other legally protected individuals in the workplace with a disability to enable them to participate in the job application process, to perform the essential functions of a job, or to enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment equal to those of other employees, except if the accommodation would pose an undue hardship. The company also makes reasonable accommodations for religious beliefs and practices.
Vroom complies with all applicable federal, state, and/or local laws relating to equal employment.
Other Things to Note
This posting is not intended to provide a comprehensive account of the duties and responsibilities that may be required of this position. Duties and responsibilities may change or be added at any time, with or without notice.
Please review our privacy and CCPA policies.