Inside Sales Specialist
This position is responsible for engaging with customers/prospective customers by phone to provide a positive customer experience while helping them “get in” the vehicle of their choice while identifying needs for and providing additional value-added products, and financing options. Employees will manage a pipeline of opportunities with a focus on increasing sales conversions while providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Build customer relationships
- Accept inbound, customer-initiated calls from prospective customers via the phone queue
- Initiate outbound calls to sales opportunities that have been identified within SalesForce or through other opportunity pipelines.
- After the customer completes deposit transactions on the ecommerce platform, take ownership of the customer relationship to increase sales conversion rate and attachment rate of product or financing services.
- Actively listen to the customer and identify their specific needs and match products and services to their needs.
- Active listening and empathy
- Providing an exceptional customer experience
- Track record of selling in a fast paced market-place
- Selling to customers within the parameters of fixed pricing
- Upselling to customers a range of enhancements and / or products
- Overcoming objections and hurdles to create a mutually beneficial sales for both Vroom and the customer
- Customer relationship building experience
- Selling experience either in-person or via phone
- Preferred B2C experience
- Demonstrated active listening and negotiation skills
Nice to Have
- Salesforce experience in a sales environment
- eCommerce sales experience
- Customer experience
Commitment to Diversity and Equal Employment Opportunity
United Auto Credit Corporation, a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Vroom, is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating and supporting a work environment where all employees can find their drive. To do that, we champion a workplace where each and every person is treated with dignity and respect and is valued for their unique perspectives and contributions. We believe our values of SPEED (Service, Progress, Employees, Engagement, and Development) are best realized in an environment, whether physical or virtual, where every individual has the ability to bring their whole selves to work and contribute fully.
UACC maintains a working environment that encourages mutual respect and promotes harmonious and friendly relationships among employees. The company prohibits any form of employment discrimination or harassment against employees, applicants, or other protected persons in the workplace based on a protected characteristic(s), regardless of who the source is of such conduct. Protected characteristics include race, color, religion, creed, sex (including gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or pregnancy, childbirth, or a related medical condition), national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, service in the uniformed services, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This commitment to antidiscrimination and antiharassment applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment including, but not limited to, recruitment and hiring.
UACC likewise provides reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants, employees, or other legally protected individuals in the workplace with a disability to enable them to participate in the job application process, to perform the essential functions of a job, or to enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment equal to those of other employees, except if the accommodation would pose an undue hardship. The company also makes reasonable accommodations for religious beliefs and practices.
UACC complies with all applicable federal, state, and/or local laws relating to equal employment.
Other Things to Note
This posting is not intended to provide a comprehensive account of the duties and responsibilities that may be required of this position. Duties and responsibilities may change or be added at any time, with or without notice.
Please review our privacy and CCPA policies.