For too long, buying or selling a used car has been a headache and a hassle. But at Vroom, we’re changing the game: our innovative end-to-end ecommerce platform and data-driven technology brings all phases of the vehicle-buying and selling process to consumers wherever they are. Our success is only possible with the help of our hardworking Vroommates, who drive better customer experiences every day. Vroom is an exciting, dynamic workplace, and there's no better time to join the team.
Base Pay Range:$31,863.00 - $49,387.00
● Transport vehicles from the hub facility to the state inspection center, repair facility and dealerships as needed
● Prepare vehicles for state inspection readiness (where applicable)
● Assist with organizing inventory to maximize lot space
● Assist with final vehicle preparation including cleaning/detailing as needed
● Responsible for assisting with the backhaul process for the local hub
● Completing vehicle quality inspections utilizing Vroom technology
● Other duties as assigned by Vroom’s onsite Inventory Quality Manager
● Have a high level of attention to detail
● Be a proactive self-starter
● Flexibility with work schedule to be able to work weekend and holidays
● Have a valid driver's license and clean driving record
● Be able to drive automatic and manual transmission vehicles
● Possess a high school diploma
Commitment to Diversity and Equal Employment Opportunity
Vroom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating and supporting a work environment where all employees can find their drive. To do that, we champion a workplace where each and every person is treated with dignity and respect and is valued for their unique perspectives and contributions. We believe our values of SPEED (Service, Progress, Employees, Engagement, and Development) are best realized in an environment, whether physical or virtual, where every individual has the ability to bring their whole selves to work and contribute fully.
Vroom maintains a working environment that encourages mutual respect and promotes harmonious and friendly relationships among employees. The company prohibits any form of employment discrimination or harassment against employees, applicants, or other protected persons in the workplace based on a protected characteristic(s), regardless of who the source is of such conduct. Protected characteristics include race, color, religion, creed, sex (including gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or pregnancy, childbirth, or a related medical condition), national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, service in the uniformed services, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This commitment to antidiscrimination and antiharassment applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment including, but not limited to, recruitment and hiring.
Vroom likewise provides reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants, employees, or other legally protected individuals in the workplace with a disability to enable them to participate in the job application process, to perform the essential functions of a job, or to enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment equal to those of other employees, except if the accommodation would pose an undue hardship. The company also makes reasonable accommodations for religious beliefs and practices.
Vroom complies with all applicable federal, state, and/or local laws relating to equal employment.
Other Things to Note
This posting is not intended to provide a comprehensive account of the duties and responsibilities that may be required of this position. Duties and responsibilities may change or be added at any time, with or without notice.
Please review our privacy and CCPA policies.