Business Services Specialist
Raleigh, NC, USA
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2023
Who We Are
We started our company to help others launch and run their own businesses, at any stage. The way we help is by keeping it simple and supporting entrepreneurs one step at a time. Put simply: our mission is to enable anyone to start, run, and grow their business while avoiding the common pitfalls that derail hopeful entrepreneurs. No more having to wade through forms, taxes, or ongoing state compliance.
We are a hybrid company based in Austin, Texas. We have team members from Florida to Oregon and all points in-between. Take pride in your work knowing that it shapes how people all across the country reach their goal of starting, running, and growing their businesses.
If the idea of helping people and working with a genuinely caring, supportive team excites you, then you’ve come to the right place.
Our Business Services roles are in office positions with a Monday through Friday schedule, during the hours of 8 am-5 pm (local time).
ZenBusiness seeks an experienced Business Services Specialist to join the Customer Success team. The Business Services Specialist will ensure the office is a polished, professional representation of ZenBusiness. The ideal candidate has extensive industry experience with corporate filing systems, government agency requirements, and high-volume project management. The position requires exceptional attention to detail, good communication skills, precise response times, and high-volume data and task organization. We are seeking someone with full-time availability Monday through Friday during office hours.
***Office location 1001 Wade Ave, Raleigh, NC 27605
- Maintain cleanliness and effectiveness of office space.
- Manage, prepare, and fulfill various corporate filings.
- Research filing components on various government databases and public record sources, including state-specific compliance requirements, name availability, status queries, and public record document requests.
- Prioritize and manage a high-volume and time-sensitive workflow from submission to completion.
- Assist customers and internal stakeholders with questions regarding product, service, process, billing, and general client concerns.
- Stay updated on product knowledge and take initiative to expand industry knowledge.
- 2+ years of Corporate Filing experience, including legal document preparation and drafting.
- Knowledge of current Secretary/Department of State corporate statutes and filing requirements.
- Experience with Salesforce or other equivalent CRM applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to identify urgent fulfillment while staying on top of high-volume customer requests.
- Ability to adapt to ever-changing priorities with a positive and constructive attitude.
- Comfortable with a rapidly growing tech startup's pace, dynamic environment, and ambiguity, including cross-functional problem-solving and collaboration, process and system optimization, and new product and service launches.
- Tech Support Experience.
- macOS and G-Workspace knowledge is a plus!
- Experience with Google File Stream, Docs, Sheets, and Adobe DC.
Culture. A great company culture leads to happy employees, and happy employees lead to happy customers. That’s why we invest in our employees by providing them with competitive salaries and benefits, equity, and the opportunity to tackle interesting challenges that have a positive impact.
Let’s stay connected! We believe in staying connected, and we have a weekly “All Hands” meeting every week. We also have a social committee that hosts frequent events. We’ve held a virtual talent show, costume competitions, monthly lunch and learn series, Hackathons, and more!
Benefits. Accrued PTO, Company Paid Medical and Vision Coverage for Employees and Dependents, Dental, Disability and Life Benefits, 10 Paid Holidays, Parental Leave, Military Leave, Employee Assistance Program, Pet Insurance, Stock Options, Paid Parking + more!
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We believe in diversity, equity & inclusion. At ZenBusiness, every voice counts no matter your race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, location, or background. We celebrate the diversity of our teams, knowing that our products, services, and customers thrive best when we lean into and celebrate our differences.
Please check out our careers page to learn more about our culture, benefits, and open opportunities.
See more open positions at ZenBusiness
Something looks off?